The University of Kentucky Winter Wheat Meeting will be held at the Bruce Convention Center, 303 Conference Center Dr., Hopkinsville, KY.
- 2018 Market Outlook, Profitability Potential, and Risk Management Update
- Reassessing the 2017 Wheat Freeze Event
- Weather, Climate, and Wheat in Kentucky
- Predicting Winter Wheat Growth and Development with GDDs
- Updates From Siemer Milling
- Applying Rye Management Concepts from Northern Europe to Kentucky
- Annual Ryegrass Management in Wheat
- Fungicide Management of Fusarium Head Blight: Do’s and Don’ts
- Feeding of Rice Stink Bugs may Reduce Yields in Small Grains
- Presentation of Annual Wheat Science Service Award
CCA: 1.5 PM; 3.5 CM
Pesticide: 2 General Hours 1 Specific Hour (Cat 1A, 10 & 12)
For additional information contact: Colette Laurent, UK Grain Crops Coordinator, (270) 365-7541 Ext 264 email@example.com
Lunch provided by the Kentucky Small Grain Growers Association.