The Kentucky Commodity Conference is the annual meeting of the Kentucky Corn Growers, Kentucky Small Grain Growers, and Kentucky Soybean Associations.
Nearly 400 grain farmers and agriculture professionals attended the Kentucky Commodity Conference last year to learn about the latest marketing trends and policy issues, elect their association directors, and celebrate the accomplishments of the year's top producers and volunteer leaders.
Agenda at a Glance:
- Early Riser Session 7:00 a.m.
- Registration and Trade show opens 8:30 a.m. CT
- Economic Session at 9:00 a.m.
- Luncheon & Keynote at 11:00 a.m.
- Research Review 1:15 p.m.
- Association Annual Meetings begin at 2:30 p.m.
- Grower Appreciation Reception at 5:30 p.m.
- Yield Contest Awards Banquet at 6:30 p.m.
Register at http://www.kycommodityconference.org/.
Registration is required to attend the luncheon and awards banquet.